A global leader in remote controlled electric dredge and auger dredges, the Mud Cat E dredges are constructed with the highest grade materials and will outlast the competition. This dredge comes upgraded with increased horepower from the 20E model. The E- Series dredge uses the preferred system by consulting engineers around the globe for removing accumulated solids and from storage basins and lagoons.
Currently Located in Terra Alta, West Virginia.
- Length: 27 ft. (8.22 m)
- Width: 7 ft. 6 in. (2.28 m)
- Height: 6 ft. 10 in. (2.08 m)
- Weight: 6,500 lbs. (2,948 kg)
- Discharge Diameter: 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Suction Diameter: 4 in. (10.16 cm)
- Impeller Diameter: 24 in. (610 mm)
- Sphere Passage: 3 in. (76mm) maximun
- Pump Performance: Up to 600 GPM (136.27 m3/hr) @60 ft (18.28 m) TDH Up to 20 yds^3/hr (15 m^3/hr of production against 15% solids content. Results may vary.