The Series 670 Dragon® Dredge is a portable cutter head suction dredge that can be easily transported and assembled on-site with minimal effort. This versatile dredge is ideal for any first-time dredge owner or operator that is looking to purchase a vessel that is simple to use. The 670 is typically used for medium-sized navigational projects in locations such as small ports, rivers, and inland waterway dredging projects.
Discharge Size: 14” x 14” (350 mm x 350 mm)
Standard Engine Caterpillar C-18: 715 HP (533 kW)
Power @ Cutter Drive: 100 HP (75 kW)
Two models to select from based on maximum dredging depths required: 33′ (10 m) or 42′ (12.8 m)
- Ladder: 49′
- Digging Depth: 33′
- Swing: 97′
- C-27 Main Engine: 2,429 Hrs.
- C-9 Hydraulic: 5,304 Hrs.
- Pearce Pump: 42″ Impeller Hydraulic System
- Overhaul 2015
- 400 Cy Per Hour Prod. Rate
- 2,700 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Undergoing new paint and pump rebuild